This post focussed on zone 6, the crown chakra, associated with the colour purple. This zone is based around mental congestion, lack of mental clarity or . creativity. When blocked, there's an emotional tendency toward depression, obsessional thinking, confusion, nightmares, learning difficulties and hallucinations. Physically, there could be a sensitivity to pollutants, chronic exhaustion, epilepsy, headaches and poor vision. Additionally, this energy centre is related to the head, central nervous system, pineal gland and pituitary gland.
As a reminder, performing these exercises daily will create movement and energy in these areas and contribute to reducing any blockages.
This is from Paul Chek's Eat Move and Be Healthy book. Such a great read.
ALTERNATIVE NOSTRIL BREATHING - x 10 each side
- Plug one nostril with finger
- Breath in and out then swap nostrils
- The exercise balances out the left and right sides of the brain and autonomic nervous system
CROSS CRAWL - 10-20 each side
- INHALE - Raise arms up
- EXHALE - Lift left leg, bring right elbow to left knee
- Alternate sides
FACE ENERGISER - 10x SLOW
- INHALE and look toward the ceiling
- Open mouth and eyes wide and stick your tongue out
- EXHALE and look down, contracting your face muscles, big sigh.
Email me if you have any questions at email@example.com
Or share your experience on instagram, and tag me at rhoda_happiness.
"If you don't go within - you go without" - Paul Chek's HLC1 workbook